24 Jul 2019
Financial Planning Analyst, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Financial Planning Analyst.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Leading the annual budget, quarterly forecasting and 3-year planning processes;
• Management and development of the financial systems including structure, set ups and controls in conjunction with Head Office;
• Establishment, implementation and monitoring / control of operational / management KPIs (utilization, recoverability, working capital etc.);
• Partnering with the business to understand the drivers of performance and identifying revenue, cost saving and operational efficiency opportunities;
• Supporting the management of working capital ensuring efficient processes and procedures are in practice; (debtors analysis and participating in review meetings)
• Leading ad-hoc project work as required;
• Supporting the in the delivery of statutory financial compliance throughout the year including the year-end audit, interim audit and internal audit, external and internal auditors.
• Providing support / cover for other members of the finance team to ensure that all activities are completed
The successful candidate will be:
• A qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA qualified) with 2 or more years PQE
• Commercially astute, strategic thinker with sound judgement
• Excellent analytical, communication and influencing skills
• Ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the business
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
32 total views, 1 today