18 Sep 2018
Financial Crime Compliance Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading independent provider of Trust, Corporate, Real estate and Fund administration services seeking to recruit a Financial Crime Compliance Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
• Be adaptable and ready to roll up sleeves to create and improve company’s processes, maintain records, reports, conduct legal research and coordinate effective communications across the business.
• Support the business with the ongoing development and implementation of a robust financial crime risk framework. It needs to be consistent and have a suitably flexible approach, scaled to reflect the nature, size, regulatory needs, risk appetite and strategy of their business.
• Be responsible for identifying trends and issues making sure the company has robust measures in place to monitor progress and ensure there is a resolution.
The successful candidate will have:
• Right to live and work in Guernsey
• Preferably a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Significant knowledge of Fiduciary and Administration Services and underlying product and service rationales and regulatory environments
• Relevant professional qualification such as an ICA AML Diploma.
• Ideally membership of relevant Professional Institute.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
37 total views, 1 today