16 Aug 2019
Financial Controller, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client provides pre-hospital care, first aid training, services, event first aid and health care equipment to the Bailiwick of Guernsey seeking to recruit a Financial Controller.
Overall purpose of the role:
Be responsible for the efforts and results of the finance department. Reporting to the COO in regards to all financial and accounting activities. Overseeing finance department staff in day to day operations. Guiding the Executive team in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Oversee all company accounts and investments (taking advice when needed).
• Supervise and manage finance department staff, including the subscription team.
• Oversee the subscription scheme process and assist in looking at other future options for the scheme.
• Suggest and implement improvements for the accounting systems, including payroll, invoicing and subscriptions
• Ensure the financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported.
• Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with regulations and legislation.
• Create monthly financial reports, including cash flow, budgeting and forecasting
• Oversees the preparation of management accounts for all companies
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
22 total views, 1 today