16 May 2019
Financial Controller, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a financial services company seeking to recruit a Financial Controller.
Overall purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Finance Director this role is responsible for the financial reporting, taxation, financial systems, policies, procedures, controls and ultimately the management and consolidation of the Guernsey Group's financial information.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Managing a small team, the role is responsible for the oversight of the financial reporting, budgeting / forecasting, taxation, financial systems, finance policies and procedures;
• Leading the statutory financial compliance throughout the year including the year end audit, interim audit and internal audit, external and internal auditors;
• Management and development of the financial systems including structure, set ups and controls in conjunction with Head Office;
• Establishment, implementation and monitoring of Finance policies and procedures incorporating both accounting policies, and internal procedural controls;
• Establish and maintain key relationships with external providers including auditors, tax advisors, banks and consultants;
• Management of the working capital ensuring efficient processes and procedures are in practice;
• Leading ad-hoc project work as required.
The successful candidate will be:
• Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA qualified) with 2 or more years PQE
• Experience of managing a team
• Commercially astute, strategic thinker with sound judgement. Excellent analytical, communication and influencing skills
• Energetic, decisive, team player with strong general management and leadership skills.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to prioritise conflicting demands from within the business.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
163 total views, 1 today