13 Sep 2018
Financial Analyst, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Financial Analyst.
• Assist the operations team with the identification of key areas for efficiency savings
• Develop a program to monitor and assess changes implemented under the team
• Assist the operation managers in the numerical analysis of their teams
• Assist in the billing project: Creation, enhancement and maintenance of the pricing models, specification of reporting and dashboards, design and testing of system changes to the billing system in role as operational data expert.
• Data improvement projects to ensure data is maintained to enable accurate reporting
The successful candidate will be:
• A qualified Business Analyst with IT / Finance experience.
• Strong commercial experience.
• Professionally qualified e.g.; ACCA/ACA/CIMA or ICSA.
• Candidates must have a valid right to work document to work in Guernsey.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
156 total views, 4 today