1 Feb 2018
Financial Accounts Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage solutions seeking to recruit a Financial Accounts Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
Day to day administration of a range of insurance licenced vehicles and other entities, assistance with projects and supporting a number of team members. The predominant focus for this position will be in respect to one client, where the expectation is for expedient turnaround of instructions provided within a short time frame (within 24 hours).
Key responsibilities will include:
• Completion of proper instructions with appropriate signatories.
• Ensuring appropriate filing of soft and hard copies of documentation as required.
• Continued improvement of client filing systems and documentation as required.
• Dealing with deposits, including observing mandates, investment guidelines and board requirements.
• Attending to payments and receipts, monitoring cash, reconciliation of bank statements.
• Organising Board meetings, (booking meeting rooms, arranging taxis, directors’ travel, hotel reservations, etc.).
• Production and circulation of Board packs.
• Ensuring all documentation, correspondence and telephone calls are dealt with professionally, efficiently and accurately.
The successful candidate will have:
• 3 years’ experience within an accounting or financial environment would be beneficial but not essential.
• CAT or AAT qualifications would be beneficial but not essential.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• A good understanding of Outlook and at least one accounting software package.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
342 total views, 1 today