13 Oct 2020
Financial Accountant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Financial Accountant.
Overall purpose of the role;
Reporting to the financial controller, the successful candidate will join an industrious and entrepreneurial finance team who are responsible for servicing the financial requirements of the company.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Production of monthly management accounts for several key clients. This includes POI Licenced companies (with emphasis on meeting regulatory requirements, including FRR), & other connected entities.
• Production of Annual statutory accounts for a variety of entities (this includes both Fund’s and Management companies) using IFRS or FRS102.
• Have an understanding of IFRS and FRS102 and applying that knowledge to providing accounts.
The successful candidate will have;
• Relevant experience.
• Part or fully SIMA/ACCA qualified
• Excellent numeric and administrative skills including accuracy and attention to detail.
• Familiarity with UK tax requirements, rules and deadlines
• Monitoring of completion status of Company accounts and tax returns to ensure completeness of filings.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
46 total views, 1 today