9 Oct 2018
Finance Director, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a Pensions and Fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Finance Director. The position is full time but might suit someone on reduced hours or flexible hours as the role can be managed accordingly.
Overall purpose of the role:
Working alongside the business’ Managing Director and Operations Director, the Finance Director will not only be an exceptional accountant and hands-on with company finances but will also be commercially aware, advising on the best path of growth for the business.
This role will have overall control and responsibility for all financial aspects of company strategy and will be expected to analyse figures and implement recommendations based on these findings, with the most profitable outcomes.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• A qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification.
• Meet the requirement for a commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, dynamic, insightful and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
• Exceptional communication skills at all levels.
• Strong IT skills, always being ahead of new technologies.
• High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
863 total views, 3 today