28 Jun 2019
Finance Assistant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an international stock exchange providing a responsive and innovative listing facility for international companies to raise capital from investors based around the globe seeking to recruit a Finance Assistant. This is a full time and permanent role.
Overall purpose of the role:
• Purchase ledger maintenance
• Nominal ledger maintenance
• Sales invoice generation
• Sales ledger maintenance
• Debtor control
• Management Reporting
• Other ad hoc duties that may be required by management;
• Assisting on project related tasks.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• A high proficiency in Sage and Excel and is Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) qualified.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
58 total views, 1 today