13 Oct 2018
Finance and Control Director, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a financial services company seeking to recruit a Finance and Control Director.
Overall purpose of the role:
The preparation of financial information to meet management and regulatory reporting requirements. The provision of assistance to personnel in the Finance & Control department in order to assist the smooth running of the department.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for the preparation of Monthly head office reporting, monthly key performance indicators, monthly management accounts, annual statutory (published) accounts and monthly payment and accruals diaries
• Assist with the development and maintenance of procedures.
• Assist with the preparation of the annual budgets.
• Assist with special projects (e.g. improvements to the management accounts system and re-structuring of the General Ledger).
• Authorise payments made out of company bank accounts where required
• Analysing all statistical information where required.
• To provide honest feedback (both positive and negative) on performance in a constructive way to staff throughout the course of the year and, specifically, during Appraisal time in June and December.
• To encourage staff to develop themselves through providing adequate training and development and to give them opportunities to reach their full potential.
• To also provide full induction training required for new members of staff.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
917 total views, 8 today