1 Feb 2020
Finance Administrator/Technician – Captives, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage solutions seeking to recruit a Finance Administrator/Technician – Captives.
Overall purpose of the role:
Day to day administration of a range of insurance licensed vehicles, assistance with projects and supporting team members.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Dealing with deposits, including observing and updating mandates, investment guidelines and board requirements. Attending to payments and receipts prepared by the team in Bangalore, monitoring of cash and notifying the Manager before the limit has been breached.
• Organising Board meetings, (booking meeting rooms, circulating Board meeting dates). Production and circulation of Board packs. Preparation of draft skeleton Board meeting minutes.
• Ensuring all documentation, correspondence and telephone calls are dealt with professionally, efficiently and accurately.
• Adherence to the Office Procedures Manual including preparation of risk assessment forms and completion of all necessary checklists.
• Maintaining an electronic filing system for each client assigned and ensuring that scanning have been reviewed before archiving or being shredded.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience within a similar administrative role would be beneficial but not essential.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Good verbal and written communication skills is essential.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
110 total views, 1 today