14 Nov 2019
Finance Administrator, reinsurance, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage solutions seeking to recruit a Finance Administrator, reinsurance.
Overall purpose of the role:
Responsible for the administration of a range of reinsurance clients. Supporting various members of the team.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Accurately process payments and receipts, monitor cash balances, generate bank statements, update cashbooks and reconcile bank statements. Dealing with deposits, including observing mandates, investment guidelines and board requirements.
• Preparation and maintenance of company secretarial records, minutes and corporate action notification forms.
• Ensuring all documentation, correspondence and telephone calls are dealt with professionally, efficiently and accurately.
• Adherence to the Office Procedures Manual including preparation of risk assessments, company secretarial forms and completion of all necessary checklists.
• Support in production and circulation of Board packs.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience within a financial or office environment would be beneficial but not essential.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Good verbal and written communication skills essential.
• Ability to use initiative, problem solve and be self-motivated.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
125 total views, 1 today