14 Jun 2020
Finance Administrator / Junior accountant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Finance Administrator - Junior accountant.
Overall purpose of the role:
Working closely with the finance team in the collation, input and reconciliation of information to ensure all reporting requirements are met.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Administration of weekly timesheets (including sending reminders to staff)
• Database Administrator on ViewPoint (Time and billing system) - setting up and closing down clients, addresses etc. and entry of all receipt transactions to allow timely and accurate debtors.
• Administrator profile with ViewPoint (queries on testing, errors on system etc.)
• Providing cover for processing of fee payments received
• Filing, distribution and collection of paperwork around the office in a timely fashion
• Assist in all aspects of invoicing of customers
• Provide Billing Support
• Issuing credit notes and writing off bad debts
• Reconciliation of operational loss reporting
• Assist with aspects of the preparation of monthly management accounts in a timely fashion
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience of working in a financial control environment
• Sound knowledge of double entry bookkeeping
• Ability to prioritise workload and effective time management
• Awareness of risks associated with financial control and ability to identify and escalate issues or questions in a timely manner
• Previous experience of ViewPoint would be advantageous
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
89 total views, 1 today