22 Nov 2019
Finance & Administration Technical Team Coordinator,Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage solutions seeking to recruit a Finance and Administration Technical Team Coordinator. This role is at Assistant Manager level.
Overall purpose of the role:
To work with the Finance and Administration Technical Team Manager/Leader and Operational Executives to ensure correct prioritisation of work within the technical team.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Supervising of work flow within the F&A technical team
• Co-ordinate the team to meet deadlines.
• Responsible for the delivery of a high-quality service, ensuring that all client service standards are met for the client base.
• Production, review and authorisation of Management Accounts, Management Reports, Statutory
• Accounts and all other reporting requirements within pre-set time frames.
• Assisting with deposits including observing mandates, investment guidelines and board requirements.
• Reviewing payments and receipts, monitoring cash and Letter of Credit requirements.
• Supervising and reviewing investment reports and analysis, including controlling and reconciling investment management purchase and sale contract notes, portfolios and calculation of capital gains and losses.
• Implementing and achieving internal audit controls and legal compliance in respect of all captives.
• Developing and maintaining knowledge of captive matters e.g. taxation, accounting standards etc.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience within an accounting environment desirable.
• Supervisory and presentation skills.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
94 total views, 1 today