14 Nov 2019
Field Sales Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading telecom services company in Guernsey seeking to recruit a Field Sales Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
To target, develop, establish and manage a network of sales channel which will help in achieving and increasing the sales objectives associated with the assigned market segment. This role will be responsible for the revenue and profitability target as per the business plan.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Increasing the customer base through segmented market approach.
• Developing, targeting and managing the direct sales channel.
• Present sales pipeline during the sales reviews.
• Proactive field sales activity and efforts, to meet the revenue as per targets.
• Lead generation, market research and market mapping.
• Proactive field hunt, approach and prospect qualification.
• Deliver targeted sales & revenues increase via acquiring new customer and retaining existing accounts, in all verticals.
• Maintaining and responsible for stock and inventory.
• Build and maintain relationships with existing dealers and future clients.
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous sales experience will be helpful but not compulsory.
• Excellent communication with pleasant people skills.
• The ability and desire for sales job with a confident and determined approach.
• Highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
• Commission based profile, working towards monthly sales targets.
• Should possess the skill to work both in team and perform independently.
• Should be capable of thriving in the competitive markets.
• Must have a clean driving license.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
113 total views, 1 today