6 Dec 2019
Fiduciary Specialist, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Fiduciary Specialist. This is a full time and permanent role however candidates who are looking for some flexibility in hours or temp work would also be considered. The temp candidates would be required to start asap.
Overall purpose of the role:
The Fiduciary Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day management and oversight of Trust/foundation/company mandates in relation to in-house fiduciary structures.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for the day-to-day management and oversight of Trust/foundation/company mandates in relation to in-house fiduciary structures.
• Structure set-up, working closely with internal and external specialists.
• Perform the timely completion of transaction monitoring, investment reviews, administration reviews and preparation of financial statements.
• Deliver against established KPI’s.
The successful candidate will:
• Typically have 4 or more years of wealth management working experience.
• Good working knowledge and experience of Trust / company / company administration practices.
• Ideally someone who is STEP qualified or partially qualified and maybe someone who is not looking for career progression, but happy to do a solid job.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
49 total views, 1 today