12 Feb 2018
Fiduciary Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a pensions and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Fiduciary Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Create presentations to inform potential or existing clients about their company's services.
• Attend management meetings
• Liaising with the Board of Directors on certain technical issues.
• Assume responsibility for a small portfolio of existing clients and pursue new clientele opportunities.
• Attend client and intermediary meetings.
• Acting as an authorised signatory on successful completion of probationary period.
• Ensure high service levels are maintained and prompt turnaround times continue.
• Business development, travel and networking to promote the company’s private client offering.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 10 years’ combined experience in a management and administrative role.
• Good technical Trust and Company background.
• Previous business, or management experience, coupled with knowledge of or experience in a regulated and licensed fiduciary company.
• Knowledge of Navision would be an advantage but not necessary.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
394 total views, 1 today