5 Aug 2020
Fiduciary Director, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Fiduciary Director. This role is also open for candidates who are looking to relocate to Guernsey as this role offers a long term employment permit.
Overall purpose of the role:
This role will have overall control and responsibility for the Fiduciary Department and is a full time position. Those whom already have a client base they are looking to transfer over, or can generate new business, would also be considered for ownership of equity in the business.
This also includes management of the Fiduciary department, reporting to the Executive Directors. The role also involves focus on protecting and growing revenue from existing and new clients in both the Private Clients and Pension teams, ensuring high level service delivery and client satisfaction therefore continually.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum of 15 years combined experience in the Fiduciary industry with at least 5 of those being at Director level
• Extensive knowledge and with at least 5 years’ experience of Personal and/or International Pension schemes
• Significant experience of managing and developing relationships in the Trust industry;
• Professional qualification i.e. Lawyer, Accountant, ICSA, STEP
• Proven senior level managerial experience as an Executive in the Financial/trust sectors
• Proven management and administrative skills, including human resource management
• A demonstrated ability to work effectively with various policy makers and board members
• High level of understanding of AML legislation and its application to a Fiduciary client base
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
31 total views, 1 today