8 Jan 2020
Fiduciary Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Fiduciary Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
Assist the fiduciary team members in all aspects of administration of Trusts, Companies and Pension
Schemes, reporting to the senior team members.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Liaising with clients, intermediaries, bankers and investment houses – by email, in letter form and by telephone;
• Checking of bank statements, contract notes, custody schedules and investment portfolio;
• Assisting with client entity reviews;
• Preparation of minutes, written resolutions, and other statutory documentation;
• Making payments, using online banking software, and in written form;
• Setting up and maintaining client databases;
• Closing down processes;
• Keeping up to date client due diligence;
• Keeping up to date with office procedures;
• Keeping up to date with relevant local anti-money laundering legislation and other regulatory requirements;
• Copying and scanning documentation;
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role
• Good organisational and social skills
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
14 total views, 1 today