15 Jul 2020
Facilities Supervisor, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a law firm seeking to recruit a Facilities Supervisor.
Overall purpose of the role:
• Supervising all Guernsey based Facilities Management employees and ensuring that appropriate cover and standards are maintained at all times
• Lead and guide the team through change processes in accordance with business needs
• Efficient and accurate management of incoming and outgoing mail, including international/local courier and messenger deliveries
• Ensuring that archived documents are stored, recorded, retrieved and destroyed within internal guidelines and appropriate timescales, and recorded accordingly
• Acting as the principal Health and Safety Officer for the Guernsey offices
• Ensuring the integrity of office security systems is maintained and controlling the issue and return of passes/keys
• Ensuring Partner and employee spaces are utilised in accordance with internal guidelines and instructions
• Maintaining electronic records of Facilities Management routine activities
The successful candidate will have:
• Facilities Management experience, preferably within the legal services sector, although this is not essential. Training will be provided.
• Ability to preserve a high degree of confidentiality
• Ability to manage and prioritise tasks, time, budgets and people in order to meet deadlines
• Knowledge of the main Microsoft applications
• Strong interpersonal skills
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
92 total views, 1 today