13 Jul 2019
Facilities Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionFacilities Administrator, Guernsey
Our client is a law firm seeking to recruit a Facilities Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
Responsible for providing support to the Facilities Supervisor, assisting with all aspects of facilities management for the Guernsey office.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Dealing with internal and external document deliveries
• Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing post
• Acting as Fire Officer for the Guernsey office, as directed
• Ensuring that that the health and safety of employees is taken into consideration with the provision of furniture, equipment, heating, ventilation, lighting, toilet and refreshment facilities
• Ensuring that new employees are provided with a security pass and regularly monitoring security pass use, to ensure the security of the building
The successful candidate will have:
• Some Facilities Management experience.
• Legal services experience preferable, but not essential. Training will be provided.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
23 total views, 1 today