14 Dec 2018
(Experienced or Trainee) Personal Lines Broker, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading insurance company seeking to recruit a Personal Lines Broker. This role is open for candidates who already have relevant experience or someone who is looking to enter in this sector at a Trainee level as full training will be provided.
Overall purpose of the role:
This is an all-round role, requiring the candidate to handle all personal lines enquiries (motor, household, marine, travel, equine.) and they will be involved in all aspects from new business quoting and processing through to handling midterm adjustments and renewals. The role is mostly office based but the successful candidate may will also be required to attend client meetings away from the office.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Taking responsibility for a number of renewals each month.
• Obtaining up to date information from clients.
• The creation of risk presentations to insurers and the negotiation of terms in line with client requirements.
• Servicing & assisting clients with MTAs, issuing documentation & setting up policies.
• Be responsible for their own diary management and should be able to work on their own, as well as within a team.
• Ensure all instructions and requirements are handled promptly and accurately, and maintain communication and understanding through accurate reports and summaries.
The successful candidate will:
• Ideally be Cert CII or above but full on the job training will be given for the trainee position.
• Excellent interpersonal skills - both on the telephone and face to face.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Good administration skills.
• Good organisational skills - ensuring company processes and procedures are put in place.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
67 total views, 2 today