12 Feb 2019
Executive & Taxation Assistant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an accounting services company seeking to recruit an Executive & Taxation Assistant. This is a part time role for someone to work 20 – 25 hours a week, Monday to Friday 9 – 1, or 2pm. Ideal start date, 1st February 2019.
This role is also open for junior level candidates who are looking for a full time trainee level role and have an aptitude for accounts.
Overall purpose of the role:
This is not a technical role and would require simple accounts work which would include admin work and being taxation assistant therefore it would suit someone good at admin and also who is able to prepare simple tax returns and ideally accounting i.e. simple Quickbooks input and income & expenditure accounts.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Checking in all client records and listing them on the database before passing on to be processed.
• Managing the records register.
• Updating the records register at the end of each week.
• A monthly stock take to double check what is on the shelves, plus a reminder to chase/deliver old records back.
• Booking courses/ lunches etc.
• Incoming and outgoing post
• Preparing the banking, enter all client receipts in to IRIS
• Ad hoc Invoicing (may centralise)
• Update IRIS database and AML spreadsheet re lost clients
• Simple Personal tax returns to be prepared, together with relevant schedules and a calculation of tax due, to be prepared for a review
• Providing reception cover, for calls, clients visiting the office, managing Smartcall reception cover
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience of tax returns and management accounting as this is an important part of the role.
• Good administrative and organizational skills.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
26 total views, 1 today