14 Nov 2019
Events Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit an Events Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
The Employee Engagement team is in place to enable and promote engaging employee events, experiences and best practices, with the ambition of supporting engaged and connected employees who embody the company’s values.
As an Events Manager on the employee engagement team, the candidate will be responsible for creating a programme of engaging employee events for their 950+ employees across their multiple jurisdictions, to sustain their unique culture and enhance the employee experience we provide. Their role will be essential to the successful design and delivery of a multitude of employee events, including but not limited to their flagship employee engagement event, Christmas parties and quarterly events in each jurisdiction and their management and leadership events.
The candidate will be responsible for the various event budgets and have clear oversight of the local charitable, sports and social events, ensuring ROI is measured on every event they run and that all their events across the Group are delivered in line with their risk framework and their bright alternative approach.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum of 5+ years of events experience (essential), ideally employee/internal events, supported by a relevant qualification
• Creativity and a passion for creating engaging events is a must
• Strong written communication skills and attention to detail
• Project planning and event management skills
• Financial and commercial knowledge to manage and report on event budgets
• A keen interest in people with strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to work closely and effectively with a diverse group of people and to establish and maintain effective and productive working relationships
• Track record in the creation and implementation of effective multijurisdictional events
• Frequent travel to other locations will be required
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
81 total views, 1 today