7 Aug 2019
Events and Employee Engagement Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit an Events and Employee Engagement Manager.
The Employee Engagement team is in place to enable and promote engaging employee events, experiences and best practices, with the ambition of creating engaged and connected employees who embody the company’s group’s values.
Overall purpose of the role:
As an Events and Employee Engagement Manager, the candidate will be responsible for creating a programme of events and initiatives across their multiple jurisdictions to sustain their unique culture and enhance the employee experience they provide. From proactively analysing recruitment and retention analytics to developing clear action plans and internal campaigns that increase engagement, your role will play a key part in the ongoing success of the company’s group.
The successful candidate will have:
• 5+ years of Employee Engagement, HR, Marketing or relevant experience is required, supported by a relevant qualification(s).
• A keen interest in people with strong stakeholder management skills.
• Strong, creative, communication and presentation skills.
• Strong project planning and event management skills.
• Strong financial and commercial knowledge to manage and report on employee engagement budgets.
• Track record in the creation and implementation of effective events, promotional plans and multi- jurisdictional employee engagement initiatives.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
33 total views, 1 today