19 Nov 2019
Director – Tax, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a financial services company seeking to recruit a Director – Tax.
To manage portfolio of Private Client Services clients and to manage administrators within the Private Client Services department.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Provision of advice upon the utilisation of Guernsey by: high net worth individuals wishing to emigrate from the UK for CGT and IHT purposes; Trusts, Companies, Individuals, Investment Management
• Implications of delegating functions to UK based investment managers
• Tax treatment of various types of investment
• Devising tax efficient investment strategies
• Provision of advice upon the utilisation of Guernsey by open market residents
• utilisation of Guernsey company (for property holding and employment purposes) and Guernsey trusts.
• Invoicing of fees, debt management;
• Assisting and reviewing work performed by administrators;
• Administrator reviews.
• To ensure that Guernsey and company’s anti money laundering and terrorist financing regulations are complied with to the extent required by the role, especially in respect of the reporting of suspicious activity or transactions, client due diligence and record keeping.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
20 total views, 1 today