1 Feb 2018
Director – Client Services, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Director – Client Services.
Overall purpose of the role:
Help developing the group’s business by providing and promoting a first class personal service to existing and prospective clients, working closely with Co-Directors and wider management team to ensure business growth and ensuring that the regulatory, Compliance, Corporate Governance and internal administration needs of the business are met.
Key responsibilities will include:
This list of duties is not exhaustive and may change from time to time according to business needs.
• Financial Performance: Budgeting & Target Setting - Play an active role in agreeing Guernsey fee scales, budgets, targets etc. EBITDA - Achievement of Guernsey EBITDA Target, through delivery of following targets: Cash Collection - Achieve and exceed targets of Guernsey Client Services teams. Revenue - Achieve and exceed targets of Guernsey Client Services teams. Invoicing - Achieve and exceed targets of Guernsey Client Services teams. Recovery - Achieve and exceed targets of Guernsey Client Services teams.
• Strategic Initiatives: Significant contribution to strategic direction of the Group and tactical development of local initiatives. Contribution to the identification and integration of new acquisition targets.
• Compliance - Ensure compliance with regulatory and internal control standards/procedures within Guernsey Client Services’ teams.
• Ensure efficiency within Guernsey teams by working closely with technical team to continually develop systems and procedures to optimise staff resources locally in conjunction with wider group.
• Banking - Identify efficiencies to be obtained through their core bank relationship and implement control straight through processing model.
• Client Service: Ensure Group service standards are delivered consistently across all jurisdictions and business lines.
• Understand and apply local legislation relating to the conduct of Trust / fiduciary business to ensure that the business complies with regulatory requirements.
The successful candidate will have:
• Extensive working knowledge of Trust and Corporate Services and support operations.
• Be an approved person as required by regulator.
• Be professionally qualified and a member of STEP or ICSA qualified or equivalent qualification in a relevant field such as accountancy or operational management.
• Good business acumen with a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to motivate team members.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
318 total views, 1 today