11 May 2019
Developer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Developer.
Overall purpose of the role:
The Developer will support the Development Manager in the delivery of the IT department’s roadmap. This will include the following areas of activity, but will not be limited to:
• Managing their workload and mentoring junior staff.
• Help to manage supplier relationships and deliverables.
• Implementing and maintaining best practice development methodologies.
• Project management of programming deliverables.
• Ensuring appropriate testing of code.
• Co-ordinating of sign-off and hand over of functionality to application release and support.
• Implementation of software in the live environment.
• Researching and implementing latest methodologies and techniques where appropriate.
• Reporting progress to the Development Manager.
The successful candidate will have:
• Knowledge of C#.net and the .NET framework (MVC and Web API would be preferable).
• Knowledge of Angular.js is preferable.
• Agile & Traditional system development methodologies.
• T-SQL & Database design.
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Servers capabilities.
• Testing frameworks and methodologies.
• Knowledge of program design and programming patterns.
• .NET MCPD qualification
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
59 total views, 1 today