27 Dec 2017
Developer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Developer.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Managing workload and mentoring junior staff.
• Implementing and maintaining best practice development methodologies.
• Project management of programming deliverables.
• Ensuring appropriate testing of code.
• Co-ordinating of sign-off and hand over of functionality to application release and support.
• Implementation of software in the live environment.
• Researching and implementing latest methodologies and techniques where appropriate.
• Reporting progress to the Development Manager.
The successful candidate will have:
• Strong inter-personal skills and technical experience from a background in IT application development.
• Knowledge of C#.net and the .NET framework (MVC and Web API would be preferable).
• Knowledge of Angular.js is preferable.
• Agile & Traditional system development methodologies.
• T-SQL & Database design.
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Servers capabilities.
• Testing frameworks and methodologies.
• Good knowledge of program design and programming patterns.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
183 total views, 1 today