14 Nov 2019
Deputy MLRO / MLCO, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management seeking to recruit a Deputy MLRO / MLCO.
Overall purpose of the role:
Deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) and Money Laundering Compliance Officer (MLCO) role will report and provide support to the MLRO and MLCO as well as to senior members of the Compliance team and local management by helping to develop and improve programmes in areas of expertise that ensure the Group follows best practice in terms of meeting legislative and regulatory requirements across all regulated entities (and any managed entities).
Key responsibilities will include:
• Provide assistance to the business to ensure full alignment with regulatory requirements as it pertains to Financial Crime reporting requirements for Banking / Trust activity
• Be able to provide relevant guidance to the business on reporting requirements as it relates to Financial Crime queries such as Suspicious Activities, Internal Disclosures relating to Suspicious Activity arising from Customer Due Diligence or Activities
• Be able to provide relevant guidance to the business as it relates to Financial Crime queries such as Customer Due Diligence, Risk Ratings; the application of the Group’s Financial Crime Group Minimum Standards and any specific Bank-related Financial Crime requirements in place within the Group
• Work closely with the MLRO/MLCO to ensure that all local requirements pertaining to Financial Crime are addressed in manuals, local policies and procedures (where required) and closely tracked for changes
• Work closely with the Compliance Validation Testing team (Second Line of Defence) to ensure that an adequate level of testing is undertaken across Financial Crime areas and be prepared to address findings and incorporate any repeat findings into face to face training
The successful candidate will have:
• 5-10 years relevant Financial Crime experience (will consider less Financial Crime experience if there is a broader Compliance base)
• Effective communication skills, both written and spoken (primary language English) with internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to develop, facilitate and deliver Compliance training activities
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
31 total views, 1 today