31 Jul 2018
Deputy Compliance Officer / MLRO, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a privately owned and independent Trust Company seeking to recruit a Trust Officer.
Overall purpose of the role:
To assist the Compliance Officer/MLRO in all aspects.
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to;
• Draft and maintain Compliance and AML/CFT Manuals for approval by the Board
• Assist the Board in the production and review of their Business Risk Assessment
• Monitor sanctions screening and recommend any necessary action required, if applicable, to the Board
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 4 – 5 years in a similar compliance role
• Previous experience in the financial sector
• Confidence to present to the Board and other Senior Management
• A commitment to providing quality client service
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
163 total views, 1 today