17 Aug 2019
Data & IT Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Data & IT Administrator. This is a full-time role however candidates who are looking for part time option is also possible ideally 25 hours plus.
Overall purpose of the role:
Responsibilities will include data analysis and data cleansing in relation to their electronic and hard copy storage and file structures. Candidate would be the sole local contact person for IT support, liaising with the Gibraltar Head Office IT department. Reporting to the Systems Operations Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Scrutinising, interrogating and updating databases.
• Creating and updating Excel spreadsheets as requested.
• Preparing, collating and organising data and documentation to ensure all records are up to date and accurate.
• Running reports and checking data entry records.
• Liaising with internal contacts regarding the production of reports and analysis of data.
• Responding to internal queries regarding records or data held.
• Assist the Data Protection Officer with the implementation and maintenance of GDPR procedures, as well as assisting with ad-hoc subject access requests.
• Undertaking training in respect of software or data administration to improve knowledge and skills.
• Sit on ViewPoint (relationship management system) User Group meetings and follow up on action points with relevant parties.
• Coordinate the maintenance of the policies and procedures central management system, NETconsent.
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 5 GCSE qualifications at Grade C or above (or equivalent).
• This would suit a recent school/college leaver (possible graduate) as well as those with some work history in this sector.
• A qualification or experience of IT would be an advantage.
• Experience with databases and spreadsheets.
• Helpdesk / IT Support Experience (desirable).
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
40 total views, 1 today