12 May 2020
Customer Advisor, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an offshore bank seeking to recruit a Customer Advisor. This is a full time, permanent position – 35 hours per week.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Provide a first-class customer service
• Communicate in an effective and friendly manner
• Provide accurate and relevant information when answering phone calls
• Provide reception cover and associated duties as and when required
• Assist with responding to the Information Line within Service Level Requirements
• Engage personally with Bank’s Values & Behaviors; challenge examples of unacceptable behavior
• Champion the experience customers have with the bank & ensure outcomes that are achieved are appropriate for our customers.
• Deliver excellent service to customers and /or stakeholders
• Embrace & promote change to drive high performance
• Ensure customer confidentiality and data integrity in accordance with Company policies
• Comply with data/computer security at all times in accordance with Company policies
The successful candidate will have:
• A-C Maths and English at GCSE level or equivalent.
• Excellent communication skills.
• The successful candidate will be an individual who is enthusiastic about providing excellent customer service and will work well within their team.
• Previous customer service experience would be helpful but is not essential.
• IT literate.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
60 total views, 1 today