28 Jul 2018
Custody/Operations/Onboarding/Trade Support Administrator | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionThis company facilitates and co-ordinates trading, settlement and custody of a variety of global financial instruments.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assess, design and implement solutions for a wide variety of operational issues
• Trade support
• Custodial work
• Onboarding of clients
• Perform daily and month-end reconciliations
• Strong operational knowledge of these products
• Day-end trade booking
• Forex Payments
• Ensure that these solutions are managed and maintained once developed
• Timely and accurate handling of client requests
• Find and address key areas from which issues arise
• Ensure the interests of clients are always prioritized
• Knowledge and processing of corporate actions
• Involvement in ad hoc projects such as new product launches and enhancements
• Communicate with internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner
• Develop and improve operational relationships with vendors, banks and custodians
• Perform ad-hoc operational tasks that are required on a day-to-day basis
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience in either Fund Administration / Custody / Operations and Back-Office in Finance / Onboarding or Compliance.
• Knowledge of Financial Markets and Investment Management
• Advanced Excel proficiency (Knowledge of VBA will be an advantage).
• Knowledge of global custody systems will be a major advantage.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
222 total views, 1 today