22 Dec 2018
Credit Risk Trainee, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Credit Risk Trainee.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To assist in ensuring that all credit procedures and administration are carried out in accordance with group policies
• To assist, and ultimately undertake by yourself, a full and in depth review of credit facilities. As well as analysing supporting security and providing clear, accurate and comprehensive reports to Credit Risk Management in the Bank’s preferred format.
• To participate fully on projects, or any other ad hoc requirements, which senior management may nominate for the overall benefit of Guernsey/European operations
The successful candidate will have:
• Good experience of working as an administrator to support the Credit Risk team.
• This role is a good opportunity for someone who is keen on taking a relevant professional qualification.
• Excellent communication, inter-personal and time management skills.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
76 total views, 1 today