6 Dec 2017
Credit Risk Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Credit Risk Administrator.
To assist the Risk Management department with the Operational and Credit Risk management process in accordance with the bank and its group’s policies and procedures.
Main responsibilities and duties:
• Assist the Business Risk Officer with the application of Credit Risk framework in accordance with the bank’s Credit Risk Policy and requirements. The Credit Risk Policy defines the framework for managing and monitoring, defining the minimum standards and provides specific guidance in line with risk strategy and risk appetite.
• Review and analysis of presentations to local credit committee
• Administration of impaired individual client credit facilities under financial restructuring and recovery measures.
• Administration of the ‘Watch Status’ individual client credit facilities which require actions to mitigate evolving to impairment status.
• Working with the Assistant Manager Operational Risk and the business to meet the quarterly deadlines for the monitoring and testing of key controls.
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 3 years’ prior banking experience.
• Prior credit risk or operational risk knowledge is desirable but not essential.
• Good analytical and problem solving abilities are necessary.
• Good communication skills (verbal and written) are essential and the ability to work unsupervised in a small team.
• No specific qualifications are required but a good general level of education is essential.
• Moderate competency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
143 total views, 1 today