5 Mar 2018
Credit Administrator (Admin generalist), Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a licenced provider of banking and investment services seeking to recruit a Credit Administrator (Admin generalist).
Overall purpose of the role:
To work as a member of the existing credit team with the role primarily focused on providing meaningful administrative/PA support for the Credit Officers working on the mortgage lending side of the Bank’s credit business.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Working within a small team of experienced credit officers.
• Day to day telephone and email interactions with Relationship Managers and other bank’s staff members.
• Input into IT system of new and existing mortgage loans for drawdown/rollover.
• Notification to Relationship Managers of loan interest and/or amortisation amounts due.
• Liaising with Relationship Managers regarding non-receipt of funds to meet interest and/or amortisations.
• Setting up of credit limits in the Bank’s systems for review and release by relevant approval authorities.
• Handling Tenancy Agreement reviews and chasing for new agreements where existing ones have expired.
• Preparing instruction letters to the Bank’s lawyers and valuers (using standard templates).
• Preparation of credit documentation (using standard templates) for review by colleagues prior to issue to client.
• Updating the Bank’s diary/task management system.
• Scanning of credit documentation pending issue for signature and for the purposes of our electronic filing system.
• Indexing and managing electronic and physical paper loan/documentation files.
• Maintenance of reports, spread sheets and aide memoire (for new, amended and repaid facilities) to ensure the information they contain is up to date and accurate.
• Assisting other team members with various Credit related projects.
• Other general office duties.
The successful candidate will have:
• Banking experience, ideally within a credit environment.
• Conscientious worker and good attention to detail.
• A basic understanding of the UK property market and property lending will be beneficial but not essential.
• A basic understanding of credit products and processes will be beneficial but not essential.
• Good personal organisation and planning.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
69 total views, 1 today