11 Mar 2020
Creative Designer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a direct to consumer nutritional supplements company seeking to recruit a Creative Designer.
Overall purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Creative Director, the Creative Designer is responsible for designing a range of assets from brief through to delivery across the portfolio of Brands; all of which support the business in delivering a brand-led customer focused strategy.
Adopting a level of Brand guardianship, the Creative Designer will be involved in delivering a variety of skilled graphic design and layout work. They will work closely with the wider Brand Marketing department, New Product Development and Web Design department to meet their varied needs.
The successful candidate will have:
• 5+ years of graphic design across a range of Brand-led campaigns.
• Conceptual thinking and design flair.
• Knowledge of print and specification requirements.
• Excellent Adobe software and Apple Mac skills.
• Good communicator – both verbally and in writing.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
93 total views, 1 today