19 Jul 2018
Corporate Services Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Corporate Services Manager.
To manage the corporate service administration of private equity funds, general partners and related entities administered by the company.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Management of the company’s corporate service administration team and their workloads ensuring that procedures are followed at all times, including:
• Overseeing the statutory, and corporate secretarial reporting and filing requirements of the entities managed by the company
• Overseeing the quarterly board meetings process of the general partner and other regulated entities managed by company including: Collation of papers; preparation of board packs; oversight of meetings timetables; attendance at meetings and recording of minutes
• Reviewing minutes of board and committee meetings
• Overseeing the co-ordination of the funds’ investment decision process including recording decisions and processing related documentation
• Overseeing the management of the Funds’ credit facility obligations
• Coordinating and reviewing bank account opening process
• Attending and contributing to team meetings
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience.
• Experience in managing and minuting meetings.
• Knowledge of statutory requirements and company secretarial processes.
• Management experience.
• Knowledge of relevant regulation and legislation relating to Guernsey Investment business.
• Relevant administration qualifications and willingness to undertake further professional study as appropriate.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
211 total views, 1 today