11 May 2019
Corporate Services Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a financial services company seeking to recruit a Corporate Services Administrator.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To manage and administer a portfolio of companies and pension/EBT arrangements.
• Responsible for updating accounting records (book keeping) in a timely manner.
• Responsible for posting and reconciling statements, investment portfolios, rental statements etc.
• Responsible for fee collection and chasing/collection of debtors.
• Preparation of receipts, payment statements and asset statements.
• Preparation of basic annual tax work for entities and liaison with tax advisors and/or our tax department.
• Liaison with shareholders, directors, investment brokers, bankers, auditors, property advisors, agents, lawyers, as well as other company’s offices.
• Preparation of correspondence as required.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• ICSA qualified or Part qualified
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
56 total views, 1 today