10 Aug 2018
Corporate Services Accountant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Corporate Services Accountant.
Overall purpose of the role:
Be responsible for the day to day accounts preparation.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of annual accounts updating of accounting records (book keeping) where required
• Assistance with posting and reconciling statements, investment portfolios, rental statements, etc. where required
• To ensure that the company’s internal prevention of anti-money laundering and terrorist financing procedures and policies are complied with and be familiar with those written policies and procedures
• To ensure that Guernsey anti money laundering and terrorist financing regulations are complied with to the extend required by your role, especially in respect of the reporting of suspicious activity or transactions, client due diligence and record keeping
• Such other duties as the Manager may at times reasonably require
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience of working in an Accounting team.
• ACCA qualified.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
157 total views, 1 today