13 Dec 2018
Corporate Secretarial and Governance Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Corporate Secretarial and Governance Administrator. This is an administrator/officer level role.
Overall purpose of the role:
• The role will consist primarily of Company Secretarial duties for the company’s Funds business and all clients (Funds) managed or administered by the funds business, the majority of which are regulated by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission.
• The role will also require the candidate to take responsibility for the implementation, control and maintenance of company’s funds Governance framework under the guidance and recommendations passed down from company’s management.
• The role will require an element of cross training and working into the operational aspects of the funds team, for example, learning how to generate Net Asset Values, dealing with investor instructions and the processes involved in client services tasks.
The successful candidate will have:
• Some experience and background in the CoSec and Governance worlds but it does not need to be hugely extensive although willingness to grow is very important.
• This would suit an Admin/Officer who can roll their sleeves up and get stuck in with the doing. There will be a lot of direction from the senior staff members and the Associate Director for Compliance and Governance.
• The candidate should hold or be willing to study towards relevant professional qualifications such as STEP or ICSA.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
17 total views, 1 today