7 Feb 2018
Corporate Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Corporate Administrator.
The purpose of this position is to carry out routine day-to-day administration of corporate and fund structures under the direction of a Client Relationship Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Administer a range of entities across various corporate and fund structures within the team and liaise with clients and intermediaries on a daily basis.
• Assist with all aspects of company secretarial matters, including the preparation of agendas, collation and distribution of board packs, shareholder meetings and drafting minutes for routine meetings.
• Maintain accurate records for each entity including specific responsibilities, contact information and investor details ensuring amendments are processed in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will be:
• Expected to be studying towards a relevant professional qualification (preferably ICSA Certificate level or equivalent).
• Experience of Guernsey companies and limited partnerships with a basic knowledge of company and partnership laws.
• Some technical financial services knowledge (to be supported through the company’s academy).
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
296 total views, 1 today