19 Nov 2019
Corporate Accountant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Corporate Accountant.
Overall role purpose:
The purpose of this position is to assist with the routine day-to-day accounting and administration of a variety of corporate entities and trusts acting as special purpose vehicles within fund structures under the direction of a Financial Reporting Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Complete all aspects of the accounting of corporate entities and trusts including bookkeeping, interim and annual accounts preparation and ad hoc reporting and liaise with clients as necessary.
• Deal with routine audit queries.
• Assist with some aspects of company secretarial matters including the preparation of filings for companies house and other regulatory bodies.
• Assist with training of Trainee Accountants.
• Act as a mentor to junior staff.
• Establish good working relationships with clients.
• Undertake routine office and clerical tasks where necessary.
• Maintain accurate client records within Viewpoint and other company systems.
The successful candidate will be:
• Relevant previous experience.
• Expected to be studying towards a relevant professional qualification (preferably having commenced ACCA Fundamental Skills level or ACA Professional level).
• Sound technical knowledge (relevant in-house training to be provided by the company).
• Computer literacy skills are essential.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
137 total views, 1 today