19 May 2018
Corporate Account Director, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading provider of telecom and broadband services is seeking to recruit a Corporate Account Director.
Overall purpose of the role:
• To Account Manage allocated Corporate accounts as a key point of contact for customers.
• To protect the existing revenue base from competition and grow new revenue by upselling and cross selling solutions.
• To proactively prospect for new business into the Corporate Market by phone, email, cold calling, direct customer visits and event attendance.
• To work with the company’s teams e.g. Professional Services, Marketing, Customer Services, Product and Engineering; in order to develop solutions from their product portfolio to meet and exceed customer needs.
• To retain and grow company’s revenues in line with our Annual Targets.
The successful candidate:
• Must have or be able to acquire an excellent knowledge of the company’s suite of services and products.
• Have or acquire a high level of sales ability.
• Be capable of accepting continual, rapid changes in services and technology.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• A flexible attitude to work.
• Must hold a current, clean driving licence.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
162 total views, 1 today