5 Mar 2018
Contractor – Finance Team, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Contractor - Finance Team. This is a contract role for a period of 6 months.
To assist in the production of financial and management reporting, regulatory reporting and planning requirements for the bank’s group in Guernsey and institutional clients (where appropriate).
Key responsibilities will include:
• Produce, deliver and assist in the production of management accounts, group reporting packs, regulatory reports and supporting information for the group in accordance with the department/client timetable.
• Provide analysis to enable management to provide draft commentaries on the monthly management accounts
• Develop, implement and enhance procedures where relevant
• Assist in the production of the reconciliations of NOSTRO and impersonal accounts to ensure they are: Accurate complete properly authorized, outstanding items cleared on a timely basis
• Assist in the running of the purchase ledger process including authorisation of entries and invoices
• Assist in the inter-company monthly recharging process
The successful candidate will be:
• CAT qualified or qualified by experience.
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
• Experience of working within a financial control environment.
• Knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS accounting methodologies.
• Knowledge or experience of working within a Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) environment (advantageous).
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
81 total views, 1 today