13 Jan 2020
Contractor, Client Services Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Client Services Officer. This is a contract role for a period of 7 months to start asap.
The candidate will support the Bank’s Client Services team who provide support to the shared relationship, external asset manager and investment management teams.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Dealing with and processing transactions and orders, reconciling, investigating and defining corrective actions while minimizing risk
• Identifying and resolving workflow issues and referring problems to the appropriate specialist/area for resolution
• Assisting management in the implementation of policies and procedures and providing feedback on resource requirements
• Providing overall support in the day to day processing of the front office teams
• Monitoring queues to ensure payments are released in good time
• Management of risk and controls
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• Experience of working in Private Banking / Wealth Management
• Knowledge of FATCA/AEI and or CRS would be of benefit
• Ability to work in a team
• Keen attention to detail with strong analytical focus
• Effective communication (both verbal and written)
• Excellent organisational skills
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
78 total views, 1 today