3 Oct 2018
Contractor – Client On-boarding Alignment Project, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Contractor for their Client Onboarding Alignment Project. This is a contract position for a period of 4 months.
Overall purpose of the role:
• To primarily lead a review and alignment of a client documentation project. The candidate will have a rare opportunity to get involved in self-managed project. He/she will be expected to work independently, but will sit within a team who will provide wider support.
• The purpose of the project is to update their client account opening documentation in line with their new standardised look and feel. This will involve a substantive analysis and update of existing documentation, whilst ensuring they continue to meet with all applicable regulatory requirements.
• From time to time, the candidate may also take on other tasks, including assisting in other project work.
The successful candidate will have:
• Keen attention to detail with strong analytical experience.
• Able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
• Dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude.
• Experience of working in Private Banking/Wealth Management.
• Strong interpersonal, multi-tasking and time management skills.
• Proficient typing skills.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
874 total views, 3 today