5 Sep 2018
Contract Trust Relationship Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Trust Relationship Manager. This is a contract role for a period of 8 months.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assisting permanent staff with following tasks; Administration of a portfolio of structures holding a diverse range of assets
• Drafting of trustee resolutions and company minutes
• Arranging payments to beneficiaries and third parties
• Assisting with ad hoc projects
• Carrying out Annual Trust Fiduciary Reviews (dependent on experience)
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience working in an office environment.
• Past experience within the fiduciary sector would be beneficial
• Ability to work accurately, reliably and with attention to detail
• Computer literate
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
164 total views, 4 today