14 Nov 2019
Contract Senior Delivery Project Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is one of the leading telecom companies seeking to recruit a Senior Delivery Project Manager, Guernsey. This is a contract role for a period of 24 months.
Overall purpose of the role:
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead on the transformation of one of their biggest customers’ network infrastructure, within a significant programme delivering future digital services across multiple types of IT technology.
This is a 24 month contract working across the business, with a wide range of people in a fast paced, innovative environment. The candidate will drive the successful delivery of this high profile project, ensuring the implementation meets the needs of the customer.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Develop and manage all aspects of project from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues.
• Provide on-site leadership for project team.
• Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues.
• Create and update Project documentation.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences.
• Ensure that projects and programs are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards.
• Manage project scope and changes, act as an internal quality control check for the project.
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience as a Project Manager within a networking/telecommunications or technical environment.
• Must hold Prince2 Practitioner accreditation or agreed equivalent.
• Experience with full product lifecycle.
• Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
• Experience in some or all of the following methodologies: Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
77 total views, 1 today